Fortune favors the bold
Take It Up to 11 & Get Your Fortune Told in Cassandra’s 11 for iOS
YEREVAN, Armenia–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Fortune favors the bold … and those who believe in the power of the cards! Plexonic introduces Cassandra’s 11—a puzzle game where successfully adding to 11 grants players a glimpse into the near future…
This is Spinal Tap’s love of 11 might not translate into quick addition, but Nigel Tufnel would certainly be a fan. Inspired by the well-known Elevens card game, Cassandra’s 11 has players match cards that add to 11 in order to unlock treasure chests filled with gold and precious jewels. Players who beat each set of levels get their fortune told by Cassandra herself – including readings about Career, Love, and Family. Sporting Retina graphics and an understated-yet-intriguing soundtrack, Cassandra’s 11 looks the part and delivers levels of polish often missing from mobile puzzle games.
“Cassandra’s 11 is a card/puzzle game hybrid updated for the post-PC era,” says Gevorg Sargsyan, CEO, Plexonic. “Easy to learn and appropriately tough to master, the game offers a great mix of card game and match-three gameplay coupled with fascinating gypsy fortune-telling.”
- Simple and extremely addictive gameplay
- Any combination that adds up to eleven will work (e.g., 2+9, 3+8, 4+4+3)
- Match cards around crystals to shatter those obstacles
- Combos clear an entire row and trigger massive explosions
- Unlock the magic chest to collect gold and other valuable treasures
- Use gold to purchase additional moves and special boosters (which can come in handy when you’ve already made 7 moves … and there’s just one more to go)!
- Cassandra will ask you to cross her palm with gold, so be sure to reserve coins for her 🙂
- Lives are hearts—which will break into little pieces if you run out of moves!
- Includes 5 level packs and 5 different card designs
- Supports Game Center achievements and Facebook sharing; send postcards and fortunes to friends!
- Universal app optimized for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
Pricing and download links
Cassandra’s 11 is free to download and play. Users on iOS can download the game from Apple’s App Store at https://itunes.apple.com/app/cassandras-11/id601378099
Screenshots — iPhone
Web (IMGUR) http://imgur.com/a/rYxMD
Screenshots — iPad
Web (IMGUR) http://imgur.com/a/Dv8rf
Plexonic is an independent studio located in Yerevan, Armenia. Previous games include social and casual titles Panda Jam, Bubble Speed, and Jungle Jewels. To learn more about Plexonic, visit http://www.plexonic.com.