Title: Captain Contraband
Developer: Zweihänder Games
Review requests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Zweihänder Games allows the contents of Captain Contraband to be published through video broadcasting services of any commercial or non-commercial purpose. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Captain Contraband and explicitly allowed by Zweihänder Games.
In Captain Contraband, you play a ship captain trying to smuggle, trade, or pirate their way across the sea . . . and into legend. The sea is filled with all manner of pirates and vultures waiting to feast on their next meal – and that’s just the ones that are alive! Also, the dead have become a menace of late …
- Adapt or sink: Each playthrough presents you with a different challenge. Collect Unholy Sacraments and use money wisely to make it to the end.
- Play your way: Want to be a ruthless Pirate? A slippery Smuggler? Or a peaceful Tradesman? The choice is yours.
- Play on beautiful hand-drawn cartography: Based on historical cartography from the Age of Sail, everything is hand-painted as if by a monk from the 1600s.
- Age of Sail commerce: Take on freight contracts and make risky deliveries across unprotected waters – or accept bounty contracts to hunt down the pirates threatening them!
- Events, quests, and sacraments: As you explore, you’ll be faced with different pathways – and you’ll need to plot your course wisely … for the result might alter your playthrough permanently.