Review requests can be sent to email@example.com
Gamelab allows the contents of Tank Maniacs to be published through video broadcasting services of any commercial or non-commercial purpose. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Tank Maniacs and explicitly allowed by Gamelab.
Developed by Hungarian studio Gamelab, Tank Maniacs perfects 4-player local multiplayer (and online multiplayer through Steam’s Remote Play Together feature) with 11 different tanks and characters, 8 distinct maps, and 4 insane PvP modes. But the fun doesn’t end there: Taking things to a whole new level, the game’s official Twitch extension allows the audience to influence the streamer’s game. The full version of Tank Maniacs also introduces some standout game modes: “Gameshow” (Twitch extras without the chat voting), and “Symmetric Showdown” (every player switches to the same tank periodically to ensure a fair playing field).
- Couch madness for up to 4 players
- 8 beautiful levels with unique features
- 11 wonderfully weird tanks
- 12 wacky characters
- 4 game modes:
- Dynamic commentary
- Unforgiving AI bots
- Twitch integration with in-game voting
- Fun, cartoony art style with hand-drawn graphics
- Punchy electro-rock soundtrack
- I live. I die. I live again: Even if you lose all your lives, you can still bomb whoever’s still alive from the Zeppelins above the battlefield!