“Mess with the laws of physics to advance through endless levels in this enjoyable and devilishly challenging retro runner.” – Alison Jones (Invision Community)
Break the Laws of Physics to Survive in Gravity Dash
Launching today on iOS, Android, and Windows 10 touch-enabled devicesMOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. – March 8, 2018 – Gravity Dash – a fast-paced arcade game where gravity is your weapon – is now available on the App Store, Google Play, and Windows Store! Play with gravity to advance through endless levels in this enjoyable and devilishly challenging retro runner. Quick thinking and even quicker reflexes are a must if you intend to live another day in Gravity Dash. The game’s deadly endless levels include a masochistic selection of spike pits, sawblades, guillotines, and other hazards looming above and below. This all might seem hopeless – but you’ve got a secret weapon: Reverse gravity to narrowly avoid being either impaled or sliced in half to the beat of sick 8-bit tracks! But Gravity Dash is not about simply remaining in one piece. You can also customize your blocky character by collecting gems to unlock 8 character skins (with more on the way). If you happen to die on your next run, it will look like someone else messed up! “Gravity Dash is an ode to the classic runner, with a unique twist. Through the “one-button” input system that allows you to invert gravity, newbies and veterans alike can pick up and play Gravity Dash for a few minutes – or a few hours,” says Jedd Goble, founder and lead robot rancher at Free Range Robots. “The pixel graphics and synth-driven music score give it an unmistakable retro feel, and the adaptive difficulty level means the game never gets old. Players of all ages will have a blast every time they play.” Key Features
- Defy gravity by flipping upside down – then invert again to return to the ground.
- Run through endless randomly generated levels.
- Unlock and play with 8 available character skins (more to come)!
- Face off against dozens of obstacles and hazards.
- Raise the stakes as difficulty gradually increases during each run.
- Enjoy retro-inspired pixel art and unique landscapes in each area.
- Stay in control with a one-of-a-kind input system that provides quick, intuitive movement.