“I love the art style of Pirates Outlaws.” – AppUnwrapper
Roguelike Card Game Pirates Outlaws Makes Landfall on the App Store & Google Play
Set sail for the high seas and become a legendary pirate starting today!SHENZHEN, China – March 6, 2019 – Pirates Outlaws is now available on iOS and Android. Featuring stylish turn-based battles and procedurally-generated maps, the game lets players freely explore perilous islands in search of fortune and glory while enjoying sharp visuals and challenging, strategic gameplay. In Pirates Outlaws, the goal is to first recruit a pirate crew and then carefully navigate from isle to isle in search of treasure, new cards … and ever valuable relics! But to get to the loot, players must first survive a series of turn-based skirmishes that include more traditional sword fights and challenging gun battles. Only those who amass a huge pile of gold – and gain a reputation among their peers – can become the greatest pirate of them all. “A Pirate’s Life for Me!” To get started, you must first select a character. Fortunately, there are 6 different pirates to choose from – each with a special ability and a pre-made deck containing 10 cards:
- Sword Master
- Cursed Captain
- Choose from 6 characters featuring unique abilities and pre-made decks.
- Collect more than 250 cards, 50 outlaws, and 80 relics while facing 20 challenging bosses along the way.
- Explore 3 chapters at launch through an exciting turn-based, card combat system.
- Manage health and ship AP (Action Points) to survive.
- Enjoy a procedurally-generated map with random placement of Battles, Events, Market, and Tavern.
- Experience the life of a pirate with a minimalist 2D art style and an original soundtrack.