“Do you have what it takes to earn the title of ‘WizardLord‘?” – GeekNifty
Social Media Assets
FriendTimes Introduces Yokai Kitchen & Empress: Tales of the Heart at E3 2019
RTS WizardLord will also be featured on the showfloorSUZHOU, China – May 16, 2019 – Prolific publisher and developer FriendTimes is bound to turn a few heads at the upcoming Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) with three exciting titles: anime RPG/restaurant management sim Yokai Kitchen, period 3D MMO Empress: Tales of the Heart, and the recently launched fantasy RTS WizardLord. Members of the press and the occasional industry insider will be able to play all three titles at the FriendTimes booth on the showfloor. Yokai Kitchen An upcoming anime RPG set in a bustling magical restaurant, Yokai Kitchen takes players through a world of yummy food, monster companions with special talents, and unexpected events. Shape the “foodimon” into helpful little critters in real time and explore the highly-customized delicacies on the menu – all featuring collectible ingredients – to make your restaurant a rousing success! Empress: Tales of the Heart Set in ancient China, Empress: Tales of the Heart is an upcoming 3D MMO that faithfully recreates a majestic imperial city. Get ready for palace intrigue, beautiful 3D graphics, and a tale of love (and hate!) told through stunning animated cutscenes and expansive, complex gameplay. WizardLord Set in a fractured magical land, WizardLord seamlessly blends action and strategy with fast-paced matches that require speedy decision-making, expertly built decks, and deadly spell combinations. Begin your journey as a mage apprentice and take on intense real-time battles to become the ultimate WizardLord. “This year, we’re bringing a wide variety of titles to E3 to show the world what FriendTimes is all about as a publisher and developer,” says Choc Qian, Marketing Director at FriendTimes. “Yokai Kitchen will give anime fans a whole new take on the restaurant simulation; Empress: Tales of the Heart transports history fans to a mysterious city in ancient China; and WizardLord is custom-made for competitive gamers on the lookout for the perfect blend of world building, action, and strategy.” E3 Details Dates & Times Tuesday, June 11: 11:00am – 7:00pm Wednesday, June 12: 9:00am – 7:00pm Thursday, June 13: 9:00am – 6:00pm Location Los Angeles Convention Center West Hall – Booth #5522 Booking We still have a few slots open. To schedule a hands-on demo or interview during E3, please email email@example.com. Staff FriendTimes representatives and demo techs will be on hand – including marketing director Choc Qian and marketing specialists Hugo Zhou and Leona Zhu. Activities FriendTimes will be supporting the following booth and show floor activities during all three days – giving away prizes such as t-shirts, keychains, flash drives, notebooks, codes, and more!
- Playable demos for Yokai Kitchen and Empress: Tales of the Heart
- Pre-registration for Yokai Kitchen
- Real-time PvP: Participate in WizardLord tournaments throughout the show.
- Restaurant decoration: Replicate restaurant layouts in Yokai Kitchen and win!
- Create your own foodimon: E3 attendees will get to draw their ideal foodimon or Yokai.
- Selfies: Post a selfie with the FriendTimes logo or a logo from any game published by FriendTimes using the following hashtags: #FriendTimes #YokaiKitchen #WizardLord #EmpressTalesoftheHeart
- Cosplay: Characters from Yokai Kitchen (Sunbird and Cyanbird) will be wandering the expo floor – giving away special prizes to E3 attendees who take selfies with them and tweet the #YokaiKitchen hashtag during the show.
Wish Interactive Brings Mobile RTS Wizardlord to E3 2018HONG KONG – June 7, 2018 – Chinese publisher Wish Interactive is debuting its latest title, real-time strategy game Wizardlord, next week at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3). The company will also be showing Royal Chaos, a mobile 3D RPG that will be fully localized this summer. This land was once prosperous until the Goddess disappeared without a trace. Decades have passed … and rumors are stirring: Her relic has been found – and all the mages are desperate to wield it. The world hangs in the balance: Will you be the one to save it … or precipitate its doom? A World Beyond Our Own Set in a fractured magical land, Wizardlord seamlessly blends action and strategy with fast-paced matches that require speedy decision-making, expertly built decks, and deadly spell combinations. Begin your journey as a mage apprentice and take on intense real-time battles to become the ultimate Wizardlord. “With Wizardlord, we’re making a play for mobile eSports – one of the fastest-growing segments in competitive gaming,” says Choc Qian, marketing director at Wish Interactive. “During development, we kept high production values, reliable servers, and fun, polished gameplay as top priorities: Wizardlord is a true contender for the hearts and minds of competitive gamers everywhere.” Key Features
- Real-time PvP duels: Dominate fast, intense 1v1 battles and 2v2 team play for up to 5 minutes.
- Three playable lanes: Find the perfect balance and timing for each lane to destroy enemy turrets.
- Wide variety of cards: Collect and upgrade powerful elemental and summoning spells like a true mage.
- Deck-building strategy: Build a powerful deck from dozens of unique cards.
- Troops and spells: Trigger elemental affinities and reinforced effects with 32+ units and spells.
- Wizardlord demo – featuring single-player and 1v1 multiplayer capabilities. Quick play tournaments will be encouraged – and giveaways will be provided to participants.
- Pre-registration for Wizardlord – which is expected to be released later this year. Prior to launch, each pre-registrant will be provided with a promo code that will unlock a special character in the game.
- Lich character hunt – and Twitter takeover. Mysterious, spooky Wizardlord hero unit Lich has sent one of his minions to wander the expo floor – giving away special prizes to E3 attendees who take selfies with him and tweet the #wizardlord and #e3 hashtags during the show. Always a trickster, Lich has also told us that he will be taking over the @Wizardlord_RTS Twitter account. We hope he behaves himself!