Warhammer: Arcane Magic
A new turn-based strategy game set in the Warhammer Fantasy universe
Turbo Tape Games
“Strategy gamer have no shortage of great options on iOS, but that doesn’t mean they won’t welcome the chance to play another — especially if it’s part of a famously good strategy franchise.”
– Jim Squires (GameZebo)
A Tempest is Brewing: Enter the Chaos Wastelands in Warhammer: Arcane Magic
Download it today on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch for $9.99
BERGEN, Norway — July 28, 2015 — Turbo Tape Games and Games Workshop present Warhammer: Arcane Magic, a premium digital boardgame from the studio behind UHR: Warlords and Naval War: Arctic Circle. In Warhammer: Arcane Magic, players deploy epic spell cards against scores of legendary monsters from the Warhammer Fantasy Battles world—including Harpies, Cygors, Stone Trolls, Exalted Bloodthirsters, and more—in an intense, no-holds-barred quest for ultimate power.
In Warhammer: Arcane Magic, players lead a company of powerful dueling wizards through the Old World and Chaos Wastelands. As the campaign unfolds, famous Warhammer wizards are unlocked, like the Dark Elf Sorceress and the Chaos Sorcerer (others can be purchased through IAPs). Winning battles will require nerves of steel to make the most of every dice roll, the ability to deploy the right Spells and Scrolls at the right time, and the expert use of Arcane Fulcrums — which unlock massively powerful character-specific spells that devastate everything in a wizard’s path.
“Warhammer: Arcane Magic is our love letter to Warhammer. It’s the game I wish I could play when I was a young Warhammer fan in Norway,” says Fredrik Sundt Breien, CEO of Turbo Tape Games. “If you like deep strategic gameplay, incredible spell effects, and great replayability in an amazing dark fantasy world, Warhammer: Arcane Magic is for you.”
Can players find their way through a beautiful 3D world filled with unnerving beasts and valuable plunder? Will the Winds of Magic augment spells . . . or spell certain doom? Brave Warhammer fans, the time to enter the Chaos Wastelands is upon us. Get ready to face a maelstrom of magical tempest in Warhammer: Arcane Magic!
- Collect & Cast Powerful Spells
- Unlock up to 45 unique and powerful spell cards, including the ability to bind monsters and force them to fight by your side
- Win battles and progress through campaigns to acquire spells
- Assemble Your Wizard Company
- Lead a company of up to three wizards, using their individual powers to customize your strategy
- Strengthen your strategy by purchasing new wizards from the Warhammer Fantasy Battles world—including the famed Teclis, Balthasar Gelt and Wurrzag da Great Green Prophet.
- Engage in Tactical Single-player Campaigns
- Battle powerful monsters in two campaigns across 16 lands through the Old World and Chaos Wastelands
- Use the surrounding environment to your tactical advantage by positioning yourself behind rocks, trees and monsters
- Gain control of Arcane Fulcrums to acquire new spells and magnify your powers
- Choose your Play Style with Stunning Visuals
- Play for hours or minutes in several languages: English, German, French, Italian, and Spanish
- Experience stunning 3D art with full Retina support
Pricing & Availability
Warhammer: Arcane Magic is a premium title and can be downloaded from the App Store for $9.99. Additional wizards are priced at $3.99 each.
App Store URL: https://itunes.apple.com/app/warhammer-arcane-magic/id923284769
Official Launch Trailer
App Store Preview (30 seconds)
Screenshots & Logos
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/103782785294672357283/
About Turbo Tape Games
Turbo Tape Games develops games for international markets. The studio’s previous titles, Naval War: Arctic Circle (2012) and UHR: Warlords (2014), both met with critical acclaim. Turbo Tape Games also consults in in the design and development of game-based systems for learning in the public and private sectors. To learn more about Turbo Tape Games and Warhammer: Arcane Magic, please visit www.turbotapegames.com and www.arcanemagicgame.com
About Games Workshop
Games Workshop® Group PLC (LSE:GAW.L) is based in Nottingham, UK. Games Workshop designs, manufactures, retails, and distributes its range of Warhammer® and Warhammer® 40,000® games, miniature soldiers, novels and model kits through more than 400 of its own Hobby centres, the Internet and independent retail channels in more than 50 countries worldwide. More information about Games Workshop can be found at www.games-workshop.com and further details about all of Games Workshop’s licensees and their products are at licensing.games-workshop.com
Warhammer: Arcane Magic © 2015 Games Workshop Limited. Arcane Magic, the Arcane Magic logo, GW, Games Workshop, Warhammer, the Warhammer logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ®, ™ and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under license. All rights reserved to their respective owners.