An adorable endless climber
Triple Hill Interactive
“Fun, engaging, and a hard game to put down.”
– Sandy Stachowiak (AppAdvice)
Escape a Cyclopean Monster & Teach the Bullies a Lesson in the New Endless Climber, Clumzee
Download Clumzee for free on Android & iOS
KOSICE, Slovakia — Feb. 4, 2016 — Can you outrun a hungry water monster and help a cute furball hike the deadly Dreaded Path? Find out in Clumzee, a cartoony endless climber launching today on the App Store and Google Play.
Created by Slovakian developer Triple Hill Interactive, Clumzee tells the story of clumsy furball Jimmy — nicknamed “Clumzee” by his not-so-friendly furball “friends.” Tired of dealing with the verbal abuse, Jimmy decides to climb the legendary (and very dangerous) Dreaded Path to put the bullies in their place.
As Clumzee, touch the screen to move each one of his limbs in the desired direction. Reach platforms, outsmart the monster’s minions, and dodge projectiles such as cannon fire and spinning gears to avoid becoming a protein-rich monster meal 🙂
Clumzee includes eight thematic worlds — all procedurally-generated. Each world grants you a unique ability:
- Factory: Use a magnet to collect coins from afar.
- Space: Take off on a jetpack!
- Canyon: Trigger an avalanche to destroy all visible minions.
- Forest: Grow one leg back!
- Candyland: Can you find the mystery gift?
- Winter: Summon a freezing storm to slow time down.
- Castle: Destroy traps with powerful gloves.
- Spooky: Become an (almost) invulnerable ghost! Don’t drop too low, though: The monster can still reach out and eat you…
But wait — there’s more! If you gather enough magic fireflies, you will be able to unlock more than 30 charming characters ranging from vikings to wizards — and even “Clumzeed” versions of mythical, historical and pop culture figures such as Santazee, Lincolnzee, and Ozzee 🙂
- Unlock 30+ characters
- Experience 8 different worlds and gain special abilities in each one
- Challenge your reflexes and avoid minions, obstacles and projectiles without losing a limb
- Get a full serving of hand-drawn, cartoony graphics
- Share Clumzee with the whole family — as long as no one is afraid of a cyclopean monster…
Pricing & Availability
Clumzee is now available on iOS and Android. The game is free-to-play; players wishing to customize their furball and level background can do so with in-app purchases.
About Triple Hill Interactive
Triple Hill was founded in January 2015 by three friends who previously worked with financial software for big investment banks, avionic test systems, and web authoring. However, the founders’ true passion lay elsewhere — making the very games they wanted to play — so they abandoned all those “adult” enterprises to pursue their dream of game development. To learn more about Triple Hill Interactive, please visit: http://www.triple-hill.com/