“The look of the game is completely adorable, and if you’re into mobile titles, this seems like it will be worth a try.” – Zach Wilkerson (RPGFan)
Social Media Assets
FriendTimes Introduces Yokai Kitchen & Empress: Tales of the Heart at E3 2019
RTS WizardLord will also be featured on the showfloorSUZHOU, China – May 16, 2019 – Prolific publisher and developer FriendTimes is bound to turn a few heads at the upcoming Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) with three exciting titles: anime RPG/restaurant management sim Yokai Kitchen, period 3D MMO Empress: Tales of the Heart, and the recently launched fantasy RTS WizardLord. Members of the press and the occasional industry insider will be able to play all three titles at the FriendTimes booth on the showfloor. Yokai Kitchen An upcoming anime RPG set in a bustling magical restaurant, Yokai Kitchen takes players through a world of yummy food, monster companions with special talents, and unexpected events. Shape the “foodimon” into helpful little critters in real time and explore the highly-customized delicacies on the menu – all featuring collectible ingredients – to make your restaurant a rousing success! Empress: Tales of the Heart Set in ancient China, Empress: Tales of the Heart is an upcoming 3D MMO that faithfully recreates a majestic imperial city. Get ready for palace intrigue, beautiful 3D graphics, and a tale of love (and hate!) told through stunning animated cutscenes and expansive, complex gameplay. WizardLord Set in a fractured magical land, WizardLord seamlessly blends action and strategy with fast-paced matches that require speedy decision-making, expertly built decks, and deadly spell combinations. Begin your journey as a mage apprentice and take on intense real-time battles to become the ultimate WizardLord. “This year, we’re bringing a wide variety of titles to E3 to show the world what FriendTimes is all about as a publisher and developer,” says Choc Qian, Marketing Director at FriendTimes. “Yokai Kitchen will give anime fans a whole new take on the restaurant simulation; Empress: Tales of the Heart transports history fans to a mysterious city in ancient China; and WizardLord is custom-made for competitive gamers on the lookout for the perfect blend of world building, action, and strategy.” E3 Details Dates & Times Tuesday, June 11: 11:00am – 7:00pm Wednesday, June 12: 9:00am – 7:00pm Thursday, June 13: 9:00am – 6:00pm Location Los Angeles Convention Center West Hall – Booth #5522 Booking We still have a few slots open. To schedule a hands-on demo or interview during E3, please email email@example.com. Staff FriendTimes representatives and demo techs will be on hand – including marketing director Choc Qian and marketing specialists Hugo Zhou and Leona Zhu. Activities FriendTimes will be supporting the following booth and show floor activities during all three days – giving away prizes such as t-shirts, keychains, flash drives, notebooks, codes, and more!
- Playable demos for Yokai Kitchen and Empress: Tales of the Heart
- Pre-registration for Yokai Kitchen
- Real-time PvP: Participate in WizardLord tournaments throughout the show.
- Restaurant decoration: Replicate restaurant layouts in Yokai Kitchen and win!
- Create your own foodimon: E3 attendees will get to draw their ideal foodimon or Yokai.
- Selfies: Post a selfie with the FriendTimes logo or a logo from any game published by FriendTimes using the following hashtags: #FriendTimes #YokaiKitchen #WizardLord #EmpressTalesoftheHeart
- Cosplay: Characters from Yokai Kitchen (Sunbird and Cyanbird) will be wandering the expo floor – giving away special prizes to E3 attendees who take selfies with them and tweet the #YokaiKitchen hashtag during the show.