Developed by Whaleapp, Blitz: Rise of Heroes features a number of unique game modes that deliver hours upon hours of entertainment.
Social Media Assets
Here’s a glance at some of the social media assets shared for Blitz: Rise of Heroes‘ marketing campaign.
Blitz: Rise of Heroes, Whaleapp’s New Midcore Offering,
Now Available Worldwide on Android & iOS
HERZLIYA, Israel – Nov. 9, 2021 – Blitz: Rise of Heroes, a 3D fantasy RPG with stunning character design, lush environments, and exciting gameplay, is now available on both Android and iOS! With more than 40 customizable heroes to choose from and multiple gameplay modes (including campaign, PvP, Treasure Maze, and more), Blitz: Rise of Heroes is the perfect mobile RPG for gamers looking to explore a new fantasy universe.
One fateful day, the land of Asteria is caught off guard by the half-forgotten cult of the fire deity Сyrus – leading to a massive invasion by the Ashen. Pushed to the brink of war, the realm can only be defended by the Alliance and the Keepers – who fight side by side but rarely see eye to eye. Will they be able to reach an agreement and become real allies? Will they crumble – and with them, the dream of a free Asteria? The choice is yours!
Developed by Whaleapp, Blitz: Rise of Heroes features a number of unique game modes that deliver hours upon hours of entertainment:
- Campaign: Story-based missions that follow your heroes along their perilous journey.
- PvP Arena: Ranked matches; play against other players’ squads.
- Treasure Maze: Choose your path through maze-maps, with legendary rewards, unique power-ups, an option to buy special items, and the ability to recruit heroes for a limited time.
- Flaming Fortress: Climb the Fortress and defeat waves of enemies until you reach the top in this high-level challenge for advanced players!
- Temple of Trials: A challenge-based game mode aimed to strengthen specific heroes.
Sphere of Time: Puzzle mode featuring additional modifiers that change the way the game is played – a solid source for special artifacts and limited rewards!
Blitz: Rise of Heroes’ core gameplay loop includes an Auto-Battle mode. You may be offline – or busy with work or school – but your heroes will still be fighting for you.
“When creating Blitz: Rise of Heroes, Whaleapp gathered its best minds to deliver to RPG fans the experience that they were looking for,” says Ilya Turpiashvili, founder of Whaleapp. “After many months in soft launch on Android and on limited markets on iOS, we can safely say we’ve succeeded. Players have responded enthusiastically to Blitz: Rise of Heroes’ legendary heroes and gameplay. To everyone who’s about to experience the game for the first time, we have only one thing to say: This is only the beginning!”
- Fight in manual or auto battles of up to 6v6.
- Insanely fast, “no loading” experience!
- More than 40 heroes – each with their own story, alliances, stats, and classes.
- 104 abilities and 4 unique talents (buffs, debuffs, dispels, and healing).
- Upgrade your heroes by improving their weapons, armor, and abilities.
- Accumulate resources even when you’re offline.
- Ranked, PvP Arena mode.
- Stunning 3D environments: explore the vast world of Asteria!
Pricing & Availability
Blitz: Rise of Heroes is free to download and play. The game is now available on the App Store and Google Play worldwide.
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.whaleapp.blitz.rise.heroes.idle.rpg.battle&hl=en_US&gl=US
Screenshots & Logos
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/WHALEAPPLTD
Twitter – https://twitter.com/whaleappltd
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/whaleapp-ltd
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/whaleapp
Blitz: Rise of Heroes
Twitter – https://twitter.com/blitzrise
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7fiOwBCZEZQt1Vyk3Z8KEA
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/blitzrise
Discord – https://discord.gg/P6RuuGYF
Whaleapp was founded in 2018 by Ilya Turpiashvili, with co-founders Lev Metchnik and Sergei Portnoy. Whaleapp grew from a dozen or so people working on a couple of titles in a short period of time to a 500-strong company working on multiple titles in multiple genres. To learn more about Blitz: Rise of Heroes and Whaleapp, please visit http://blitzriseofheroes.com and https://www.whaleapp.com.