“The music and atmosphere were enough to set you on edge at times.”
– Jemma (PixelPopNetwork)
Point & Click Horror Game Without Escape Out Now on Steam, Windows Store & itch.io
Your house is no longer a home . . .MAJORCA, Spain – April 24, 2018 – Bumpy Trail Games’ Without Escape, an unnerving point-and-click adventure game inspired by ‘90s classics Myst and The 7th Guest, is launching today on Steam, itch.io, and the Windows Store. With complex puzzles and horrific, surreal environments, Without Escape takes players on an unforgettable journey from our “reality” straight down to a hellish plane of existence. Woken up abruptly by a strange noise, you suddenly find yourself plunged into a new dimension of fear. You home is seemingly no longer yours; you sense demonic forces stalking every corner as the walls grow fat with the festering secrets within. There is no escape from the waking nightmare – no matter how hard you try to break through the doors! “It’s been said that home is where the heart is – but occasionally, home is where your beating heart is ripped out from your chest by a rusty chain … under the gaze of a single giant eye on the wall,” says Miguel Antonio Rivera Casas, founder of Bumpy Trail Games. “If you remember the original Without Escape on Xbox Live Indie Games, think of this release as the remaster you didn’t know you needed!” Key Features
- Reconnect with the past through classic point-and-click exploration.
- Overcome enigmatic puzzles that will test your wits.
- Play your way with gamepad, keyboard and mouse support.
- Immerse yourself in the game’s oppressive atmosphere with a chilling soundtrack.
- Gaze upon 1080p pre-rendered backgrounds.
- Discover multiple endings, secrets, and Easter eggs.
- Perform well in timed runs against other players – and you might just live forever in the online leaderboards.