Developed by Aiya Games with ultra-precise control in mind, Cyjin: The Cyborg Ninja will push your gaming skills to the very limit. It’s not just the lasers obstructing the path or the deadly spikes, but also an army of hostile yōkai-inspired robots. Can you find a way out of the enemy-infested mazes and defeat the fearsome Shōgun? If your answer is “yes,” it’s time to put away your keyboard and face a whole new challenge …
“This is one we’ve had our eye on this year.”
– Gavin Sheehan (Bleeding Cool)
Mouse-Driven Precision Platformer Cyjin: The Cyborg Ninja Slashes Its Way onto Steam
Slice and dice the opposition with your mouse!
BANGKOK – Nov. 10, 2021 – Cyjin: The Cyborg Ninja is now available on Steam. Developed by Thai studio Aiya Games, Cyjin: The Cyborg Ninja features lightning-fast platforming by relying on a unique control method: the mouse!
Developed with ultra-precise control in mind, Cyjin: The Cyborg Ninja will push your gaming skills to the very limit. It’s not just the lasers obstructing the path or the deadly spikes, but also an army of hostile yōkai-inspired robots. Can you find a way out of the enemy-infested mazes and defeat the fearsome Shōgun? If your answer is “yes,” it’s time to put away your keyboard and face a whole new challenge …
“Before Aiya Games was officially founded, we actually started pre-production on a new title – gathering ideas that could lead to an innovative game with really unique gameplay,” says Jiravat Maleenont, founder and CEO of Aiya Games. “One of the prototypes was what would eventually become Cyjin. Imagine that – a game where you play with just the mouse! The end result is Cyjin: The Cyborg Ninja.”
- Unique mouse-based twitch control: Use your lightning-fast mouse movements to overcome obstacles and guide Cyjin.
- Accelerated dashing: Crush your enemies before they know what hit them.
- Swift and precise platforming: Aim with your mouse to choose a path – carefully navigating hazards and obstacles to stay alive.
- Exciting bosses: Engage in intense boss fights that will challenge your skills!
- 2D cyberpunk setting: Experience a world that blends Eastern themes with a cyberpunk vibe – from the deep wasteland of the Junkyard to the futuristic Urbanscape.
- Challenging puzzles: Quick thinking and inhuman reflexes required – so you’d better start stretching those fingers!
Pricing & Availability
Cyjin: The Cyborg Ninja is now available on Steam for only $9.99.
Screenshots & Logos
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/aiyagames
Twitter – https://twitter.com/AiyaGames
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_zOWq_t7lXAcz6bB3BSp4Q
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/aiyagames
Discord – https://discord.gg/E3s329EF2h
IMGUR – https://imgur.com/user/aiyagames
Cyjin: The Cyborg Ninja
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/cyjingame
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cyjingame
Reddit – https://www.reddit.com/r/Cyjin
About Aiya Games
Headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand and founded in 2021 by Jiravat Maleenont, Pongtham Nantapan and Siripoj Juengsiri, the Aiya Games team consists of passionate developers whose goal is to ship polished, impactful titles that can succeed across multiple languages and physical borders. To learn more about Cyjin: The Cyborg Ninja and Aiya Games, please visit https://www.aiyagames.co.th.