“Save Your Nuts’ primary draw is the eight-player multiplayer, pitting two teams of four players in three different modes. ” – Ethan Braun (Culture of Gaming)
Physics-Based Multiplayer Game Save Your Nuts Now Available on Steam Early AccessMONTRÉAL – April 24, 2019 – The physics-based (and often hilarious) competitive multiplayer game Save Your Nuts is launching today on Steam Early Access! Grab a few of your closest friends – and a frenemy or two – and get ready for aggressive soccer-inspired action unlike anything you have played before. Developed by French-Canadian studio Triple Scale Games, Save Your Nuts is an impossibly silly and endlessly enjoyable multiplayer game for up to 8 players on the same screen, online, or against the computer. No players around? No problem! Save Your Nuts also includes robust AI-controlled opponents and online multiplayer. A thinly disguised “forest sport” featuring intense gameplay, interactive levels and an assortment of crazy animals, Save Your Nuts is certain to leave a lasting memory on participants – whether they win or lose! Can you handle in-your-face, physics-driven soccer confrontations with over eager squirrels, crafty felines, rowdy raccoons, armored armadillos, and clueless doggos? Are you ready to make daring plays alongside your teammates, grab food power-ups, and tackle your opponents to steal their nuts right from under them? If so, Save Your Nuts is the multiplayer game for you. Even novices can jump in and do some damage – er … score some points – thanks to intuitive controls, a gradual learning curve, and solid controller support. Gameplay Modes Capture the Nut Collect nuts one by one before time’s up. You have only 5 minutes to collect 5 nuts. Once the buzzer sounds, the team with the most nuts wins the match. If the score is tied, the game goes into overtime! Thieves Steal nuts from the other team’s safe house and fight for more than one nut at a time. Do you love chaos? Because chaos is what you get with this gameplay mode. Battle Take out the opposition and be the last one standing to win. “Living in Montréal, I often see dogs running after squirrels in parks. It’s always fun to watch the action because dogs can basically never catch the squirrels, which just love to taunt the poor dogs!” says Frédéric Bohn, founder and programmer at Triple Scale Games. “After five years working on AAA games as a programmer, I started having more fun working on personal Unreal Engine projects such as Save Your Nuts – inspired by the squirrels in the park – than on my day job’s high-profile titles. I was bitten by the indie development bug … and I’ve never looked back.” Key Features
- Couch Party: Buddy up with your friends in Couch Party mode, which supports 1-8 players and challenging AI-controlled opponents.
- Creative Destruction: Invent new strategies on the fly – and enlist your friends to unleash creative combos.
- Online Multiplayer: Test your nut-saving mettle against others across the globe.
- Customization: Customize squirrels, dogs and other animals with fun cosmetic hats, costumes and skins – and then flaunt your fashion sense on the battlefield.
- Steady Progression: Unlock new characters and weapons – and experiment with wild power-ups and level hazards to gain an edge over your opponents.
- Facebook (Save Your Nuts) – https://www.facebook.com/SaveYourNutsGame
- Facebook (Triple Scale Games) – https://www.facebook.com/TripleScaleGames
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/TripleScale
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4iShRZrQpqMHV0WbhMZo-A
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/16228383
- Discord – https://discord.gg/twesWTz
- Twitch – https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/Save%20Your%20Nuts/videos/all