Location: San Francisco, CA (US)
Release date: May 4, 2021
“If you too are craving some adventure that’s a bit out of the ordinary, I can highly recommend visiting the world of Knights of San Francisco.” – Jared Nelson (TouchArcade)
“Gamebook games are pretty niche, but if you’re into choose your own adventures and the like, then you’ll probably get a kick out of Knights of San Francisco.” – Matthew Sholtz (Android Police)
“I’m enjoying the writing and look forward to playing more.”
Review requests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Raindead allows the contents of Knights of San Francisco to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purpose. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Knights of San Francisco is legally and explicitly allowed by Raindead.
Filip Hráček: Founder
Contact & More Info
Novy client page:
Explore what remains of the ancient city of San Francisco and experience dynamic combat in this RPG text game.
What if goblins, ogres, and dragons weren’t imagined? What if our ancestors were, unwittingly, foretelling the future? Find yourself in that future, centuries from now, among the ruins of what was once the 21st century – where these terrifying creatures roam freely…
Heavily inspired by modern tabletop RPGs like Dungeon World, this game puts you in the shoes of a young necromancer on a quest. Battle monsters, raise the dead, and explore what remains of the ancient city of San Francisco.
- Dynamic Combat: Simulated to the level of individual body parts. Cleave off someone’s leg, take it, and bash it over their head! An NLG system explains what’s happening to you in plain English.
- Make Your Choices with Caution: Every action has consequences! Make a mistake in battle and you could lose recruits in your party.
- A Living, Breathing World: Lots of the text isn’t pre-written, but generated. The world continues on without you.
- Quick Gameplay: Hop right into the fray! Experience automatic saving and no loading screens.
- Premium Experience: Single purchase with no IAPs.