“Roterra invites players to guide charming characters around obstacles by rotating and sliding cubes – and even flipping the world on its head from time to time.”
“If Minecraft was too intense for you, but you still like its style, you can relax and solve some puzzles in the same block-style graphics of Roterra.”
– Cristina (TouchTapPlay)
“I’m really enjoying the game and would highly recommend it to any puzzle fans.”
“It sounds simple enough on the surface, but then you get a scene [that suggests] a nice and meaty challenge ahead.”
– Kyle LeClair (Hardcore Gamer)
“I can see myself getting sucked into this.”
– Player Feedback (MAGFest 2019)
Review requests can be sent to email@example.com
DIG-IT! Games allows the contents of Roterra to be published through video broadcasting services of any commercial or non-commercial purpose. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Roterra and explicitly allowed by DIG-IT! Games.
DIG-IT! Games Team
- Suzi Keehn
- Stuart Claggett
- Rob Coakley
- Andy Collins
- Tyler Gregg
- Jesse Ozog
- Sara Platner
- Matt Zeosky
Can you find your way in a world where the ground shifts under your feet with every move? Slide and rotate cubes in this gravity-defying world to find the correct path for Princess Angelica and her friends. Flip the world and you may just discover that the journey matters far more than the destination – and that stereotypes are not to be trusted.
Betrayed by her brother Orlando and left alone in a magical forest, Princess Angelica must traverse a world of cubes to gain her rightful place as Queen. But this Princess is no damsel in distress–she has the power to literally change the world! Join Angelica on a journey of discovery as she harnesses the magic of Roterra and creates the path to her destiny.
- NAVIGATE a shifting world that you can spin, rotate – even flip upside down!
- SOLVE more than 80 challenging puzzles.
- BEHOLD stunning fairytale-inspired levels set in a world brimming with dense forests, dark caves, and giant castles.
- SHIFT PERSPECTIVE by switching between quirky, colorful characters.
- UNCOVER the full story as you progress through the kingdom of Roterra