origamihero games allows the contents of Starlight Alliance to be published through video broadcasting services of any commercial or non-commercial purpose. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Starlight Alliance and explicitly allowed by origamihero games.
Bernhard Politsch: Designer, Programmer, Musician, Writer & Artist
Created by Bernhard Politsch of origamihero games and featuring frantic “bullet hell” style action, Starlight Alliance tells an endearing, haunting story about a future Earth enshrouded in darkness – and how far two very different individuals will go to make things right.
Welcome to the future – where everything is automated, recycling is at 99.9% efficiency, and Earth is at its peak. Humans and aliens now live side-by-side in sky cities far above the planet’s inhospitable surface. It all could have been perfect … but it wasn’t meant to last. Mysteriously, the automated systems started to fail, the drone networks began to act – and nobody knows quite why. Two strangers, Lea and Cyris, each experience these system failures in two different ways and find themselves brought together by unforeseen circumstances. As a team, they’ll soon uncover terrible secrets on the Earth’s surface and find a chance at salvation … somewhere in the cold grasp of space!
- Switch between two playable characters at any time.
- Explore a colorful yet dark dystopian environment – on Earth and in space!
- Enjoy an original chiptune soundtrack.
- Engage in fast-paced combat with two fighting styles: Shoot or Punch!
- Solve light puzzles featuring jumping, shooting, warping, and more.
- Gather materials and craft new armor, shields, and weapons.
- Follow the main story or delve into side quests.
- Gain experience, level up, and learn new skills!
- Face multiple bosses or take part in more challenging fights against several powerful opponents.
- Play through a 15-hour long campaign.