Awards & Recognition
“Feather is the perfect game for this time. It’s a quiet, meditative experience where you explore islands as a bird, all while listening to relaxing music.”
– Alice Clarke (Kotaku AU)
“Feather is easy to pick up and play and will appeal to those who are looking to unwind without the stresses of combat or having to adhere to a set of rules.”
– Sarah James (The Sixth Axis)
“Feather on Xbox One is a great example of just how varied video games can be. It’s totally non-typical and provides an experience quite like no other; one that everyone should take a look at.”
– Darren Edwards (The Xbox Hub)
Review requests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Samurai Punk allows the contents of Feather to be published through video broadcasting services of any commercial or non-commercial purpose. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Feather and explicitly allowed by Samurai Punk.
Nicholas McDonnell: Founder/Managing Director
Winston Tang: Founder/Programmer
Justin Whitfort: Programmer
Darcy Sandall: Programmer
Cyrian Guillaume: Artist
Claire Rochelmeyer: Programmer
Callum Williams: Artist
Daniel Draper: Programmer
Elise Marchouba: Producer
Contact & More Info
Novy client page:
Lose yourself in flight surrounded by lush environments and friendly creatures to the beat of a soothing ambient soundtrack. Fly free, explore, and make connections along your journey. Swoop, glide, and backflip your way around mysterious locations to uncover hidden paths that only birds can follow. There’s no right or wrong, no demands, no bosses –only you, the wind, and the sky!
- Experience the world from a bird’s-eye view with fluid and responsive controls.
- Explore a vast island with a dynamic weather system and day/night cycles.
- Play with friends in a seamless online multiplayer.
- Fly peacefully without enemies, combat, or threats.
- Enjoy a relaxing ambient soundtrack and sound effects by Mitchell Pasmans.
- Find nine unique songs hidden around the island
- Control your bird with gamepads or keyboard and mouse.
- The game is now fully cross-play – meaning that players will encounter birds (i.e., other players) from all supported platforms.
- A brand new area has been added – hidden deep within the islands.
- 6 new songs and 4 new birds to discover.
- New weather conditions! Some days can get pretty windy …
- Improved detail.
- Steam: Now with Mac support!
- New renderer is now able to spawn significantly more undergrowth.
- More objects in the world can be perched upon.