Awards & Recognition
Simulation – “New & Trending” List (Steam)
“I think this game is really, really rad!” – SplatterCatGaming
“If you’re looking for something with a little less strategy but plenty of ocean explosions then Waves of Steel might be on your sonar scopes.” – Ed Orr (Gamespace.com)
“If you’re a boat nerd then Waves of Steel is probably already on your radar (sonar?) and you’ll likely have a great time with it.”
– Charles Ombler (Movies, Games and Tech)
TMA Games, LLC allows the contents of Waves of Steel to be published through video broadcasting services of any commercial or non-commercial purpose. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Waves of Steel and explicitly allowed by TMA Games, LLC.
Waves of Steel
Chris Weisiger: Founder
In Waves of Steel, you face off against humongous enemy fleets in a story-driven, edge-of-your-seat single-player campaign that transcends time and space. Alternate-history WW2 goes off the rails in a big way, with historical ships facing down fever-dream superweapons armed with lasers, lightning guns, and other science-fiction staples. This is a fast and accessible naval combat simulator. Across the game’s single-player campaign, your lone ship will need to take on hundreds of enemy ships, planes, and submarines – along with colossal superweapons like a flying battleship and a gun made out of a volcano (!)
Between missions, use the parts you’ve scavenged to customize your vessel in a flexible yet straightforward ship designer. You’ll need all the firepower you can muster to take on the enemy and find the source of their power …
- Extensive single-player campaign broken up into small pick-up-and-play missions.
- Powerful ship designer that allows you to freely place parts on your ship’s deck – along with customizable flags, paint jobs, and decals. Build your own destroyer, cruiser or battleship!
- Dozens of playable ships based on historical designs.
- Hundreds of ship parts with distinct art and capabilities: Use naval artillery, anti-aircraft guns, missile launchers, and more advanced weaponry like railguns and lasers to take down the enemy.
- Story-motivated missions with a small cast of heroes and villains: Circumnavigate the globe in your fight against tyranny!