“This is one we’ve had our eye on this year.”
– Gavin Sheehan (Bleeding Cool)
“[Cyjin: The Cyborg Ninja] looks like a pretty interesting game.”
– Daniel Alvarez (GameFreaks365)
“If you’re looking for some fast paced platforming, which is easy to play for a short while then put down again, you can’t go wrong with [Cyjin: The Cyborg Ninja].” – Conor Spring (Movies, Games and Tech)
Aiya Games allows the contents of Cyjin: The Cyborg Ninja to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purpose. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Cyjin: The Cyborg Ninja is legally and explicitly allowed by Aiya Games.
Pongtham Nantapan: Game Director
Ittipol Wisetrodjana: Game Developer
Wattanika Mahathanaphanij: Art Director
Developed with ultra-precise control in mind, Cyjin: The Cyborg Ninja will push your gaming skills to the very limit. It’s not just the lasers obstructing the path or the deadly spikes, but also an army of hostile yōkai-inspired robots. Can you find a way out of the enemy-infested mazes and defeat the fearsome Shōgun? If your answer is “yes,” it’s time to put away your keyboard and face a whole new challenge …
- Unique mouse-based twitch control: Use your lightning-fast mouse movements to overcome obstacles and guide Cyjin.
- Accelerated dashing: Crush your enemies before they know what hit them.
- Swift and precise platforming: Aim with your mouse to choose a path – carefully navigating hazards and obstacles to stay alive.
- Exciting bosses: Engage in intense boss fights that will challenge your skills!
- 2D cyberpunk setting: Experience a world that blends Eastern themes with a cyberpunk vibe – from the deep wasteland of the Junkyard to the futuristic Urbanscape.
- Challenging puzzles: Quick thinking and inhuman reflexes required – so you’d better start stretching those fingers!