Drums of War
“This one’s got a twist that makes it unlike most other rhythm games on the market.” – Peter Paltridge (Pop Geeks)
“The controls are easy to use, the music feels right and works well with the pacing of the game, and the overall experience is definitely one to recommend.” – Lee Pilling (Gaming Respawn)
“The game is so much fun and surprisingly exhausting.” – Mark Smith (Game Chronicles)
Review requests can be sent to email@example.com
Grind Core Games allows the contents of Drums of War to be published through video broadcasting services of any commercial or non-commercial purpose. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Drums of War and explicitly allowed by Grind Core Games.
Drums of War is a VR music rhythm game that puts you in command of a giant orc avatar ravaging the fantasy landscapes, deserts, and frozen fields inhabited by pesky dwarves and their friends. Hit the drums to the beat of the music to walk. Get off of the beat … and your orc will start to turn to one side! You can also bang on the side drums to turn – allowing for full 360 degrees of movement.
But wait: There’s more! Your drums are also a powerful arsenal! The two center drums fire off destructive cannonballs when hit – and you can also use the stick to throw fireballs. Take the fight to the dwarves, destroy their villages and reclaim the right to once again call yourself the King of the Mountain!
- Enjoy full 360 degrees of freedom in both movement and combat.
- Experience visceral music rhythm gameplay in VR!
- Rampage through 15 story levels and an unending supply of dwarfs.
- Fight off hordes of fantasy creatures, including pesky dwarves, chalky skeletons, sexy succubi, and much more.
- Purchase drum skins from the shop for stat upgrades!
- Play 4 bonus modes including:
- Wardrum Hero: A high score combat challenge where you slay an endless horde of dwarves (inspired by Guitar Hero).
- 2 randomized dungeons
- Jukebox mode: Bang the drums to the music and enjoy the scenery.
- Headbang-worthy metal soundtrack:
- Original tracks from Gabe Castro, composer of the indie mega hit The Forest
Licensed tracks from thrash metal giants Warbringer and Exmortus.