Awards & Recognition
“This is literally the weapons bonanza of all bonanzas.” – Gavin Sheehan (Bleeding Cool News)
“Taking the bullet heaven genre into a more mashed up direction.” – Alzorath
“The core concept feels really fun.” – Retromation
Gamecraft Studios allows the contents of Vampire Hunters to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purpose. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Vampire Hunters is legally and explicitly allowed by Gamecraft Studios.
Bruno Costa: Producer
Claudio Luis: Game designer
André Calais: Programmer
Marcelo Ricoy: Programmer
Renan Rodrigues: Programmer
Ricardo Storino: 3D artist
Giovanne Ricardo: 3D animator
Lucas Franco: 2D artist and UI/UX designer
Inspired by the indie hit Vampire Survivors, Vampire Hunters has you stack weapons until you end up with absurd, impossibly awesome builds. Test your firepower, die, then try again with rogue-lite elements, insane-yet-useful upgrades, and addicting “just one more try” gameplay. Relentless action, blood-pumping music, and a darkly steampunk world combine to deliver a gun-crazy, fantastical FPS experience unlike anything else on Steam.
- Stack up new weapons to amass earth-shattering firepower.
- Slay vampires, demons, and everything undead by the dozen.
- Collect every firearm – from classic revolvers to a high-pressure holy water hose!
- Explore a unique steampunk environment in Transylvania.
- Upgrade, upgrade, upgrade!
- Inspired by old-school first-person shooters and the innovative gameplay from Vampire Survivors.