Products: Fixture S1, Fixture S1 and Carrying Case Bundle, Carrying Case, Fixture S2: Founder’s Edition, and Fixture S2
Developer: Fixture Gaming
Location: Phoenix, Arizona (US)
September 18, 2020 (Fixture S1)
June 9, 2021 (Carrying Case and Bundle)
May 16, 2022 (Fixture S2: Founder’s Edition)
November 16, 2022 (Fixture S2)
Platforms: Amazon, Walmart, Fixture Gaming
$39.99 (Fixture S1)
$44.99 (Fixture S2)
$29.99 (Carrying Case)
“I’m very impressed with the quality and sturdiness of the Fixture S1 device for playing the Switch in a comfortable gaming position.”
– Chris Inglis (GameOnAus)
“This is the best Nintendo Switch accessory I’ve ever used, without question.”
– Rich (ReviewTech USA)
“if you would like to play Switch portably with the Pro Controller then I can’t imagine a better solution than the Fixture S1 and its clever Carrying Case.”
– A.J. Maciejewski (Video Chums)
“It’s probably going to be the way I portably play my Switch from here on out.”
“It’s one of my favorite new Switch accessories and one that I’ll still be using down the line.”
– Hunter Bolding (That Hashtag Show)
Review requests can be sent to email@example.com.
Fixture Gaming allows the contents of the Fixture S1, Fixture S2, Fixture S1 and Carrying Case Bundle, and Carrying Case to be published through video broadcasting services of any commercial or non-commercial purpose. Monetization of videos created containing the Fixture S1, Fixture S2, Fixture S1 and Carrying Case Bundle, and Carrying Case are explicitly allowed by Fixture Gaming.
Austin Stark: Founder
Contact & More Info
Novy client page:
Fixture S1 & Fixture S2
A single accessory mount that connects the Nintendo Switch with a Pro Controller for exceptionally ergonomic, precise play on the go, the Fixture S1 lets you take your games anywhere while enjoying the Pro Controller’s legendary precision and comfort. For added flexibility, the Fixture S1 can also be used in tabletop mode – easily transitioning into a super stable stand for solo or multiplayer gaming.
The Fixture S1’s thoughtful design can be seen in features such as the patented two-axis, metal friction hinge – which allows you to quickly and easily adjust the height and angle of the Switch screen and fold the entire unit down to an extremely compact size. You can also charge both the Switch and Pro Controller simultaneously during play. The mount’s snap-in design for the controller and slide-in design for the Switch ensure a rock-solid lock at all times: Simply slip the top of the Pro Controller into the mount and apply gentle pressure. Then slide in the Switch, adjust the height and angle of the screen to taste – and start playing!
The Fixture S2: Founder’s Edition was created from the initial test run units – combining the component of the Fixture S2 that interfaces with the Nintendo Switch with some extra parts from the Fixture S1, such as the components that interface with the controller.
- DESIGNED BY GAMERS – FOR GAMERS. The Fixture S1 was created by gamers for gamers who love the Nintendo Switch and Pro Controller but want to be able to play on the go. This original, patented design connects the Nintendo Switch to the Pro Controller for comfortable, precise, portable play.
- EASY TO USE. The Fixture S1 is ready to use right out of the box. Simply snap in the Pro Controller, slide in your Switch, and start playing.
- EASILY ADJUSTABLE. The Fixture S1’s patented two-axis design allows you to smoothly and easily adjust the angle and height of your Switch – providing stability and balance in any playing position. You can also make adjustments quickly with one hand – without any clunky knobs to unscrew!
- COMPACT AND PORTABLE. In addition to maximizing adjustability, the metal friction hinges allow the Fixture S1 to fold down neatly. At just 7” x 4.4” x 4” folded flat, the Fixture S1 with attached Switch and Pro Controller is incredibly compact.
- HANDHELD OR TABLETOP MODE. One accessory – multiple uses. Snap your Pro Controller into Fixture S1 for handheld play or use it as a stand in tabletop mode. The Fixture S1 can stand on any flat surface in tabletop mode – ensuring stability and allowing for multiplayer gaming anywhere.
- CONVENIENT CHARGING. Don’t let a low battery or charging cords keep you from your game. With the Fixture S1, you can charge the Switch and Pro Controller at the same time, in both handheld and tabletop modes. Plus, the Fixture S1’s thoughtful design routes the power cords out the back.
- SECURE AND STABLE. The Fixture S1 was specifically designed for the Nintendo Switch and official Nintendo Pro Controller. The mount engages with the slide-in sides of the Switch, and snaps securely around the Pro Controller – holding both firmly in place even when upside down or shaken.
- HIGH QUALITY AND DURABLE. Produced with quality construction and materials, including the metal friction hinges, the Fixture S1 is designed to be durable and long-lasting.
- COMFORTABLE, ERGONOMIC PLAY. The Fixture S1 is designed to be exceptionally ergonomic – balancing the screen weight directly over your hands, reducing screen rotation, and minimizing strain on the wrists. Plus, the multi-axis design allows you to customize the screen height and angle for optimal comfort and gaming performance.
- GREAT ALTERNATIVE TO JOY-CONS. Comfort, precision, and longer battery life are several reasons gamers say they choose to play with Fixture S1 with the Switch and Pro Controller.
If you’ve tried the Fixture S1 before, you know it’s absolutely the best way to play with a Pro Controller in portable mode. The Fixture S1 Carrying Case is equally sturdy – protecting your console, Pro Controller, and Fixture S1 with minimal fuss. Its careful design prevents the Switch and Pro Controller from being accidentally turned on while stashed away – avoiding a dreaded drained battery. Like the Fixture S1 before it, the Carrying Case is built to last – thanks to precision engineering and superior materials.
When designing the Fixture S1 Carrying Case, the goal was to make the Pro Controller truly portable. The Pro Controller clearly wasn’t initially designed to be portable: If you touch any buttons, the Pro Controller turns on – and the Switch subsequently wakes up as well! More often than not, the result is a drained battery. To prevent this, the Fixture S1 Carrying Case includes a slot that fits the entire assembly perfectly – preventing any buttons from being accidentally pressed. The case also features nooks for the charging cable and game card slots – and boasts a nice, grippy carrying handle.
- Keeps your Nintendo Switch, Fixture S1, Fixture S2, Pro Controller, and games safe from monster encounters and other everyday hazards.
- Outside shell is made of high-strength materials with an understated design.
- Superior fit and finish, easy to carry – and it smells good to boot!
- Allows you to take your Pro Controller anywhere.