Awards & Recognition
LISBON INDIE DOME 2017 – FINALIST
“Good Job! Tangledeep is a classy roguelike” – Thomast Faust, IndieGames.com
“I’m having a lot of fun with Tangledeep. This is pretty sweet!” – SplatterCatGaming
“I’m not the most nostalgic guy in the world when it comes to the 16-bit SNES era, but I very much like the look of the . . . roguelike dungeon crawler Tangledeep.” – Andy Chalk, PC Gamer
“I like the art style, the music, and the combat system.” – Samuel Horti, Rock Paper Shotgun
“If you’re a fan of traditional roguelikes or maybe you’re looking for a dungeon diver with some new twists. I recommend keeping an eye on Tangledeep.” – Jorge Sobrino, Big Boss Battle
Click on the following link and choose Tangledeep in the drop-down menu to receive a Steam key: https://novy.promoterapp.com/pub/press
Impact Gameworks allows the contents of Tangledeep to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purpose. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Tangledeep is legally and explicitly allowed by Impact Gameworks.
Andrew Aversa: Code, Design & Audio
Fervir, Character: Creature & Sprite FX
Andrew Luers: Environments, Tiles & UI
Lachlan Cartland: Items & Equipment
- Experience finely-tuned, procedurally-generated gameplay as you complete quests and collect items.
- Master deep, tactical combat across 9 unique jobs.
- Choose between 2 game modes: Heroic Mode (with permadeath – the way the game was intended to be played), and Adventure Mode (no permadeath).
- Share progress between characters by using a banking system – or planting magic trees and raising monsters in town.
- Take in the scenery – with stunning 16-bit graphics and carefully handcrafted maps!
- Play while listening to a beautiful soundtrack from award-winning composers.