Wunderling is now available on Nintendo Switch and Steam! In this fast-paced 2D puzzle platformer from Swedish studio Retroid, you’re the boss because you play as a low-level video game goon that has just unlocked the ability to jump. The game features impeccable pixel art, non-stop action, and a memorable soundtrack by Ratvader (Oscar Sidoff Rydelius).
Choose Life in Wunderling
Wunderling is all about “trading places” and breaking the rules! So rather than a hero, you play as a minion (think Goomba) who simply wants more out of life – and to make things even more interesting, the supposed hero is actually the bad guy … known as “Carrot Man.”
As the Wunderling, you are revived by your master – the evil sorceress Kohlrabi, who seeks to tighten her hold on the Vegetable Kingdom and defeat Carrot Man. But to get the job done, she sweetens the deal and decides to give you the power to JUMP!
Wunderling on Nintendo Switch & Steam: Key Features
- Jump between platforms and solve puzzles with one hand!
- Discover a hidden treasure within each stage.
- Unlock special Wunder-moves – including “Boost” and “Wall-Jump”!
- Enjoy beautiful and bite-sized pixel art.
- Customize your character with a huge variety of accessories – such as glasses, hats, video game references, and much more!
- Laugh out loud as you experience an original and comedic story by Alex Faciane (The Completionist/Super Beard Bros.).
- Listen to a nostalgic soundtrack by Ratvader (Oscar Sidoff Rydelius) of Else Heart.Break(), Anthill (Nintendo Switch), and Kenshō.
- Track down the hero … because YOU’RE the boss!
Wunderling is now available on Nintendo Switch and Steam. The game has been featured in a number of outlets – including Nintendo Everything, GoNintendo, Perfectly Nintendo, NintendoSoup, Operation Rainfall, and NintendoLife.
Read more about Retroid and Wunderling here.