A special collector’s edition of the crowdfunded NES classic AdventureQuest 8-Bit: Dungeons & DoomKnights is now available worldwide on Steam and Nintendo Switch. Explore a massively pixelated world and go face-to-face with vampires, ghosts, deathknights, liches, ancient evils, chicken cows, giant flying eyeballs, and more in this humorous take on retro platforming action.
When young hero Artix returns from passing the trials to become a Paladin, he finds his home destroyed by an army of the undead and realizes that his people have disappeared. Artix swears to save them, find the DoomKnight responsible, and ultimately kill it. Will you help Artix defeat the evil undead – or become their new master?
Developed by Artix Entertainment and published by Nami Tentou, AdventureQuest 8-Bit: Dungeons & DoomKnights is packed with bonus game modes and goodies that make it the truly ultimate version of the game. Two additional games within the game (!), three Chaos mods, several color palettes, and a lovely CRT filter are just the beginning.
President and founder of Nami Tentou confirmed that plans are also in the works to release Dungeons & DoomKnights on Xbox and PlayStation by Summer 2024.
- Retro gaming done right: Re-experience the 8-bit magic of the original NES release.
- Huge world to explore: 500+ screens between Overworld and Underworld.
- 2 additional games: Try ChronoKnight and NecroNancy for the first time!
- 3 mods: Venture into the Dungeons & Daimyo, Pacadin, and Black & White Chaos mods – if you dare.
- Gameplay variety: Bosses, puzzles, upgrades, and more!
- Pick your poison: Adjust your aspect ratio options and make sure to try the CRT filter!
- Become an official expert in the unofficial: Gain access to Pretendo Empower – the “unofficial official” source for Dungeons & DoomKnights tips and tricks.
Learn more about AdventureQuest 8-Bit: Dungeons & DoomKnights and Nami Tentou here.