The latest Steam Playtest for Sky Fleet is now live! If you’ve been wanting to check out this highly anticipated co-op shooter, tower defense and base-building game, the wait is finally over. 🙂
The Sky Fleet Playtest starts today – Thursday, April 15 at 10:00 a.m. PDT – and ends Monday, April 19 at 11:59 p.m. The playtest is open to anyone with a Steam account.
April 2021 Trailer:
New on this playtest:
- Two new ships – Frigate and Destroyer – can be bought at the armory.
- Hotkeys are now available for building structures and more.
- Bug fixes and lots of little improvements!
- New passive abilities:
- Heal Allies: Heals nearby ships and buildings.
- Hollow Point: Bullets cause extra damage.
- Ammo Maker: Generate ammo – and never run out!
- Side Shields: Creates side shields that block bullets.
A Dangerous Time on Cloud Nine
In Sky Fleet, you and your fleet of blimps try to defend your homeland against invading drones by teaming up with other players to gather resources and build the ultimate, impenetrable Cloud City:
- Ammo Factories will keep everyone’s ammo supply full.
- Farms help you gather resources more quickly.
- Shield Generators will protect your buildings.
- Power Generators are essential – since they’ll power the whole city!
After you’ve gathered resources and built your city, drones will begin attacking in waves. Early on, your ship will simply not be enough. You can’t fend the drones off in combat – but turrets are beautiful things … and they sure love to shoot down drones!
Uridium and Duraphyte will allow you to build buildings and upgrade your ship with life-saving weapons (in that order). Duraphyte must be mined from Duraphyte islands by building an extractor building. Got all the Duraphyte in the world? Arm yourself to the teeth and go after the enemy base!
Launching on Steam in Q3 2021 for both Windows and Linux, Sky Fleet has been featured in a number of outlets – including Flickering Myth, Blue’s News, and Gaming Ideology.
Read more about Sky Fleet and Enno Games here.