Somber, a hand-painted action platformer filled with stunning locales and terrifying encounters, is now available on Steam! Developed by You Will Get There, the game has players take on the role of a friendly (but deadly) creature fighting for justice in the semi-open world of Gloom.
Official Teaser Trailer:
In more ways than one, Somber is what would happen if Tim Burton developed LIMBO but included the game mechanics from the Ori series. Built meticulously for those interested in a real platforming challenge, Somber can be experienced in two ways: slowly, allowing players to soak up the atmosphere – or quickly, like a more traditional platformer.
- Make things right in a world filled with shadows.
- Living, breathing environments you can explore.
- Hauntingly beautiful, hand-drawn graphics.
- Requires precision platforming and nerves of steel!
- Atmospheric music score by Jonatan Söderström.
Somber is now available on Steam.
Read more about Somber here: