Military video game charity Stack-Up.org and Suba Games have teamed up to promote a special Reddit contest where participants place characters from upcoming MMO Global Adventures in real-world locations using Photoshop 🙂
A multiplayer epic where players go on action-packed treasure hunts together while facing zombies, vampires, and ancient gods, Global Adventures’ polished visuals and intense gameplay are sure to turn heads in 2018.
To participate in the Reddit contest, users will be asked to submit a photoshopped image containing any of the selected Global Adventures characters against an environment located anywhere in the world. Publisher Wicked Interactive will be donating $1 to Stack-Up.org per submission up to $5,000. Some of the submissions will have a permanent place on the Global Adventures website and random billboards within the actual game!
* Contest ends Friday, January 5, 2018
* Submissions consist of photoshopped images containing any of the characters in Global Adventures set against real-world locations.
* One submission per person per day.
* Images submitted must include one or more of the characters provided.
* All content MUST be original work.
* No NSFW art will be accepted.
* Please stay true to the theme.
* Submit as a comment in the main thread.
Available on Steam during Q1 2018, the Global Adventures closed beta will soon be announced on the Suba Games website: https://subagames.com. The Reddit charity campaign has been featured in a number of outlets – including Gaming Cypher, GamingLyfe.com, and Invision Community.
Read more about Global Adventures, Wicked Interactive, and Suba Games here.