The shark-bouncing, raft-eating arcade game Shark Pool has launched on iOS and Android! To celebrate Halloween, the game is hitting the App Store and Google Play in full undead garb 🙂
Developed by AK Arts, Shark Pool has players take control of a shark who must defend its home from the greatest threat imaginable: sunbathers.
Meet Shark Zuckerberg: gregarious, intellectual … and also a Great White. Zuckerberg has made his home in a cave off pristine ocean waters, but he’s suddenly faced with a thorny problem. It turns out that humans of the “previously alive” variety also like the location – and having built a swimming pool, are floating about … uninvited.
To defend Zuckerberg’s home, you’ll not only have to aim the Great White at the targets but also calculate which path will incur the most damage! Projectiles will then bounce from foe to foe … and won’t stop until they’re out of bounds. With enemies coming from all sides (and moving inward toward the cave), you’ll need to have perfect aim to take down as many sunbathers as possible in one go. As you progress, you’ll earn multiplying power-ups that will unleash a multitude of fellow sharks on those fleshy invaders. Remember Shark Zuckerberg’s motto: Take down the human scourge … or die trying!
* Get into the Halloween spirit: Classic horror monsters and objects.
* Different Halloween themes: Enjoy various themed pool designs as you increase your score.
* Cobwebs and skulls galore: Now with themed menus and spooky notifications.
* Eerie sounds: Fend off a groaning zombie, wailing ghost, howling werewolf, and more!
* Switch between versions: Toggle between the Halloween and standard versions easily!
Available on iOS and Android, Shark Pool has been featured in a number of outlets – including Download3K, Bleeding Cool, AppAdvice, Flickering Myth, Big Red Barrel, and Apple World Today.
Read more about Shark Pool and AK Arts here.