The wildly popular rogue-lite Rogue Legacy is now available on iOS for the first time as Rogue Legacy: Wanderer Edition!
To thank fans for their continued support, Rogue Legacy: Wanderer Edition will be discounted to $0.99 Thursday, August 8 – Sunday, August 11. The original retail price is $3.99.
The iOS version features all the content found in the base game (including the Anniversary update), while adding tons of iOS-specific goodies: new traits, rooms, mini-bosses, and a completely remastered control scheme built from the ground up for touchscreens.
New for the Wanderer Edition
- A brand-new control scheme made specifically for iOS: 20+ custom tweaks and modifications helped us make this as authentic and natural-feeling as possible on touchscreens.
- 2 new minibosses: Battle against the mighty Pantheon Orias – or clash arrows with Barbas the Archer.
- 3 new traits: Synesthesia will leave colors on your screen as you play; Tactile Agnosia will have you scrambling; and being Left-Handed is just… brutal.
- 3 new armor sets: Super tier armors Glass, Azurite and Behemoth can be found in NG+ and above; each one has huge benefits … but they come at a cost.
- 30 new rooms: The pool of unique rooms now exceeds 400!
- 2 new fairy rooms: The pool of unique rooms now exceeds 402!
- New Relic: Hedgehog’s Blessing has been added to the game.
- New bounce platform mechanics: Now optimized for touchscreens!
- New NG+ scaling mechanics: Increase your maximum level with every NG+.
- Complete difficulty rebalance: Is it easier? Is it harder? Honestly, it’s easier. Remember: You’re playing this game on the go – and under less than ideal situations.
- Cloud saving: Switch between your iPad and iPhone seamlessly. You could go to Mars! Mars has clouds right?
- Play your way: Includes support for English, French, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Polish, and Simplified Chinese.
Rogue Legacy: Wanderer Edition is available on the App Store and has been featured in a number of outlets – including Destructoid, TouchArcade, Pocket Gamer, PocketTactics, Gamezebo, and Touch, Tap, Play.
Read more about Cellar Door Games and Rogue Legacy: Wanderer Edition here.